Friday, June 7, 2013

Life... busy, busy life

Hello All! I couldn't believe how long it's been since I wrote last when I logged in! Life...busy, busy life. That's the reason. Lots going on lately. I have been getting ready for the Pick Pocket Molly Event. A weekend consignment sale of women's clothing. I consign items {this year over 130 items!}for sale at the event but I also work at it with my friend, Alice, who puts it on! Man, she can put on a great event! Check her out here, http://pickpocketmolly.com/.


Also, I got a very part time job. I am an Operations Assistant with Fit2B Studio. It is an online gym with a workout video library of over 50 videos and she also is trying to spread Diastasis awareness. I love that I can work from home and help a friend grow her business while she works from home! And it is nice to contribute to the household budget again. : ) Learn about Diastasis and Fit2B Studio here, http://fit2b.us/.



And then there is all the everyday, in-and-out's of a stay-at-home mommy of two young children. Household chores, gardening to do, birthday parties to attend, meals to cook, friends to connect with, basketball to watch { : D }, church to attend, parties to host, small town parades to participate in, workouts to do, wife to be to husband, sunshine to enjoy. It's a good {and busy} life that I love to be living. I try to remember how blessed I am and not take it for granted. At the end of the day, I may be tired and may not get to lay in the hammock like I wanted but I wouldn't trade it in. 




Whatch ya been doing?


1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear from you again. I didn't know you were working with Beth. How nice!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete