Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Random Photo: The Man on the Balcony


                                                                                

As my mom and I wandered the streets of Montmartre in a Sunday afternoon in Paris, I saw this man on a balcony talking on the phone. It was a beautiful and intriguing sight to me. I secretly snapped a photo of this mysterious and wonderful scene. Who is he talking to? What are they talking about? Some exciting adventure they are going on....... Making dinner plans with his loved one....... Offering advice to a hurting friend...... or, and the more probable one of all, Mundane, everyday business. Whatever the conversation subject, I love photos like this that get the imagination going. One click saved this moment in time that will forever make me wonder, who is this mysterious man on the balcony and what was he conversing about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment