Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Days of D.I.Y. Gifts and Decor: Bath Tub Teas

Welcome to Day 3 of













Hi All! Now that Halloween is over, I am switching my focus onto the up-coming holidays that will be filled with family and friends, love and laughter, giving and receiving! For me, some of the best memories and gifts have been what is handmade and from the heart. And, I love giving and receiving handmade and locally crafted gifts. So, I am going to share a new project every day for the month of November to get y'all (and myself) into the spirit of the holidays! I hope you enjoy the next thirty days with me! I would love to hear if you try any of the projects and how they turned out. <3 Erika



Bath Tub Teas from Martha Stewart


Add to the peace and joy of a nice, warm bath with some handmade bath tub teas. Made with lavender and chamomile buds (among others), it is sure to be a gift that will invoke calm and relaxation. 
Check out the full post HERE at Martha Stewart. You can also find it on my Pinterest board, Gift Idea-Hand made or Hand picked.





Tomorrow: Glittered Falling Leaves Garland


No comments:

Post a Comment