Saturday, November 9, 2013

30 Days of D.I.Y. Gifts and Decor: Fall Table Setting

Welcome to day 9 of








Hi All! Now that Halloween is over, I am switching my focus onto the up-coming holidays that will be filled with family and friends, love and laughter, giving and receiving! For me, some of the best memories and gifts have been what is handmade and from the heart. And, I love giving and receiving handmade and locally crafted gifts. So, I am going to share a new project every day for the month of November to get y'all (and myself) into the spirit of the holidays! I hope you enjoy the next thirty days with me! I would love to hear if you try any of the projects and how they turned out. <3 Erika



Fall Table Setting with Robin at All Things Heart & Home



When I host a party my theory is throw one you would like to attend. One of the best ways to set a mood for a dinner party is a well set table. And that doesn't have to be expensive to do! Robin shows how to put together a lovely Fall table with natural elements. After reading this post, my mind wandered to what I may have laying around the house that I could use to set our Thanksgiving table. Beautiful maple leaves in all the fall colors, pine cones, berry sprigs, apples, plaid and velvet ribbons......
What do you have lying around?

Check out Robin's full post at 
All Things Heart & Home
You can also find it on my Pinterest board: Falling for Autumn.









Tomorrow: Preserved Fall Leaves for Thanksgiving Name Cards





No comments:

Post a Comment