Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Days of D.I.Y. Gifts and Decor: Preserved Fall Leaves for Thanksgiving Name Cards

Welcome to day 10 of 
















Hi All! Now that Halloween is over, I am switching my focus onto the up-coming holidays that will be filled with family and friends, love and laughter, giving and receiving! For me, some of the best memories and gifts have been what is handmade and from the heart. And, I love giving and receiving handmade and locally crafted gifts. So, I am going to share a new project every day for the month of November to get y'all (and myself) into the spirit of the holidays! I hope you enjoy the next thirty days with me! I would love to hear if you try any of the projects and how they turned out. <3 Erika



Preserved Fall Leaves for Thanksgiving Name Cards 
from Julia 
at Blissfully Content





I have been wanting to do this every fall but never got around to learning how. Then Julia posted this and my heart smiled! Preserved Fall leaves are great for name cards but OH think of all the possibilities! And look at that precious handmade cloth napkin the leaf is resting on! You could make some for your own table or you could make a set as a hostess gift for your Thanksgiving hostess. How else would you use preserved fall leaves in your Autumn decorating? 

Check out Julia's Preserving Fall Leaves tutorial post for the step-by-step instructions that are easy enough for the little ones to help make.
For a tutorial on making those beautiful cloth napkins, 
check out Julia's post HERE
You can also find this on my Pinterest board: Falling for Autumn.






Tomorrow: D.I.Y. Wood Pencil Holder




No comments:

Post a Comment