Tuesday, November 12, 2013

30 Days of D.I.Y. Gifts and Decor: D.I.Y. Wood Pencil Holder

Welcome to day 11 (a day late) of














Hi All! Now that Halloween is over, I am switching my focus onto the up-coming holidays that will be filled with family and friends, love and laughter, giving and receiving! For me, some of the best memories and gifts have been what is handmade and from the heart. And, I love giving and receiving handmade and locally crafted gifts. So, I am going to share a new project every day for the month of November to get y'all (and myself) into the spirit of the holidays! I hope you enjoy the next thirty days with me! I would love to hear if you try any of the projects and how they turned out. <3 Erika


D.I.Y. Wood Pencil Holder from Amy at Then She Made...




If you have kids that like to do art projects, you want to have one of these! This is one of those projects I will give to my husband to make for a Christmas present for our son. I love it and it is easily personalized by the pattern of paper you modpodge to it! Of course, as I am sitting here typing this, I am thinking this could also be a great gift idea for anyone that sits behind a desk. And, it could be fashioned to fit pens I will bet....

Check out the full project information and how-to pictures at Then She Made....

You can also find it pinned on my, Gift Ideas-Hand made or Hand picked, Pinterest board.








Tomorrow: Send a Hug



No comments:

Post a Comment