Thursday, November 21, 2013

30 Days of D.I.Y. Gifts and Decor: Gifts for the Gardener

Welcome to day 21 of


Hi All! I have switched my focus onto the up-coming holidays that will be filled with family and friends, love and laughter, giving and receiving! For me, some of the best memories and gifts have been what is handmade and from the heart. And, I love giving and receiving handmade and locally crafted gifts. So, I am going to share a new project every day for the month of November to get y'all (and myself) into the spirit of the holidays! I hope you enjoy the next thirty days with me! I would love to hear if you try any of the projects and how they turned out. <3 Erika



Gifts for the Gardener

Here are just a few D.I.Y. gift ideas for the gardener in your life. You can find more ideas at my Pinterest account



Seed bombs from Everything Nothing Wonderful with label download.


What gardener wouldn't love a good hand, nourishing hand scrub by Elizabeth at The Nourished Life.


Are you kidding me!? These are awesome! I may have to make these for myself! Project by Ann at Our Garden Path.


These are so cute! From Martha Stewart.


Giant Allium's are one of my favorite blooms in the garden. These are made with spray painted chicken wire. Check them out HERE.




Tomorrow: Giant Glitter Ball Ornaments


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Hanging Chandeliers from Wire Baskets. It was a fun project. If anyone is going to make them...check out the dollar store for the hanging bling. They had some great ones last year.

    ReplyDelete