Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Days of D.I.Y. Gifts and Decor: Elegant Word Art Display

Welcome to day 19 of














Hi All! I have switched my focus onto the up-coming holidays that will be filled with family and friends, love and laughter, giving and receiving! For me, some of the best memories and gifts have been what is handmade and from the heart. And, I love giving and receiving handmade and locally crafted gifts. So, I am going to share a new project every day for the month of November to get y'all (and myself) into the spirit of the holidays! I hope you enjoy the next thirty days with me! I would love to hear if you try any of the projects and how they turned out. <3 Erika



Elegant 'Thanks' Word Art Display by Nike at thrive.




Nike (pronounced 'Neeka') has a great motto at her blog, Thrive. Her motto, 'Rock what ya got!' And that is exactly what this D.I.Y. decor project is all about. Well, besides being simple and elegant! She used empty bottles that she cleaned off and made her own letters. Stop by her blog, Thrive., to see the full tutorial and even more lovely display ideas. And please, tell her I sent you!
You can also find the link on my Pinterest board: Falling for Autumn.



Next: A 'Thankful' Tree


No comments:

Post a Comment