Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days of D.I.Y. Gifts and Decor: Pinecone Garland

Welcome to day 8 of
















Hi All! Now that Halloween is over, I am switching my focus onto the up-coming holidays that will be filled with family and friends, love and laughter, giving and receiving! For me, some of the best memories and gifts have been what is handmade and from the heart. And, I love giving and receiving handmade and locally crafted gifts. So, I am going to share a new project every day for the month of November to get y'all (and myself) into the spirit of the holidays! I hope you enjoy the next thirty days with me! I would love to hear if you try any of the projects and how they turned out. <3 Erika


Pinecone Garland by Kristin at Ella Claire


I love all-natural holiday decorations! For one, you can find most of them outside, with your family on an adventure, and for free. And two, I love the simplicity and grace of them. They take me back to a simpler time; a less commercialized time, when the holidays were more about time with loved ones than the presents and such. I think that is why I am drawn to this D.I.Y. decor project. 

Go to Ella Claire and see the full tutorial post by Kristin. Great step-by-step instructions to have a beautiful, handmade Pinecone Garland that actually lays flat!
You can also find in on my Pinterest board: Falling for Autumn.










Tomorrow: Fall Table Setting


No comments:

Post a Comment